I can feel myself gradually getting more tired as the days go by and it sucks idk how to stop it.
Had to spend a total of an hour in the car just so I can have a 2nd ultrasound on my shoulder which took less than 10 minutes (and surprisingly my tendons are still fine) urgh.
i’m so annoyed I just sent off an assignment for marking thinking that i’d read all the textbook pages on that topic and then started reading the next chapter and realised that the topic had been split into 3 chapters and I’d only read the 1st one so urgh I’ve probably missed loads of stuff, plus I had to spend ages looking online for stuff when it was right there in the textbook
Why is getting out of bed so hard??
- Platonic reassuring shoulder/arm/hand grabbing
- Platonic tight, meaningful hugs
- Platonic late-night deep conversations that end in at least one person holding back tears or sobbing
- Platonic sleeping in the same bed
- Platonic forehead touches
- Platonic staring into each other’s eyes like the other person is the world
SUPER CLOSE PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS
I hate all this ‘omg there’s a spider I’m gonna burn my house down’ like yeah so some people do have a serious fear of spiders but really they’re not going to hurt you just put them outside it’s no big deal. And then stop teaching people that spiders are scary when they’re not. They’re just little harmless things (the kind you get here are,anyway) they don’t deserve to be squished or burnt just stop it’s not funny.